Krka Waterfals Šibenik Tour every day
Check our new site for tours and excursions here! 🙂
Check out a more detailed description of the Krka tour here!
National Park Krka Waterfalls is one of the most attractive locations in Dalmatian area that is very easy to reach. It is protected since 1985, as one of eight croatian National Parks. The Krka tour begins with our transport by mini-bus or van, depending on the number of guests. Each guest is picked up at previously agreed location after which starts an unforgettable journey towards natural beauties of River Krka.
[크로아티아]폭포가 장관인 크르카 국립공원
Krka tour for small groups summary:
National Park Krka Waterfalls is one of the most attractive locations in Dalmatian area that is very easy to reach.
Our guests will be picked up at the meeting point. If the group is a bit bigger we can arrange different pick up location.
Price per person: from 73€ (April, May, Oct) / 83€ (June, July, Aug, Sept)
Price includes: transfer, driver/escort, tickets to NP Krka, snacks & wine
– 07:45 meeting point
– 08:00 tour starts
– 09:30-09:45 arrival in the park
*free time (on your own) in the park for swimming
– 12:00-12:15 departure from Krka
* A visit to a local village (time for snacks and wine)
– departure towards town Šibenik
* free time (on your own) in town Šibenik
– 16:30-17:15 arrival to Split
* times are subject to change due to traffic conditions, weather and wishes of the group :).
In summer time there are lot of people in the park so keep that in mind before booking.
* In case of rain, the tour is going to happen regardless, only in case of really bad weather tour will be canceled
* From 1st of October till 1st of June (because of weather conditions) swimming in the park is not allowed
What else you should know
Free time in the Park for swimming and relaxing. Optional stop to a restaurant for lunch (optional extras)
What I’ll provide
Tickets to NP Krka
Snacks & Wine
What to bring
comfortable walking shoes
Click here for other tours